Business Creator 2016 Business Creator 2016

Mindless clicking with no sense of achievement.
Still, I sat here and waited to reach Level 50 in hopes something else happened. *spoiler* It didn't.
If you were to add more to this it could turn out to be an actual game.

Science Cat *Remastered* Science Cat *Remastered*

To be honest this looks lazily put together.
It's appreciated you added a defense against the failed experiments and made the cat smaller. It's still almost impossible to evade the enemy if your'e in the enclosed space. I do like the soundtrack and I hope you make improvement in your future games!

kosmosuzuki responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Being the first game I made without aaaannny previous knowledge was fun and frustrating haha. Hopefully my next game won't look so lazily put together.

little mermaid little mermaid

I mean, you tried.
You can actually see the hit boxes and they are too large to pass by safely. Ariel's sprite merges with the background seaweed. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the music loops over and over on-top of each other each time you press play. It sounds like Satan himself made a rock band.

Mountain Simulator 2016 Mountain Simulator 2016

Amazing, you can even see where it loops.

OfficialBoxingwolf responds:

Hmm....That was a glitch. But yes. You can.

Tough Life Tough Life

The only browser I use is chrome; your game is not loading here.
I'd leave a proper review but alas I can not play, nor do I wish to switch browsers to do so. However, now you know there is an issue with Chrome based playing.

FrontierToNowhere FrontierToNowhere

I mean, It looks nice.

The inventory is broken to bits. If you click a few times they appear but only for a short second. The grapes and other items never showed up in my inventory either. I don't know if its my browser or the game being the issue. I wish I could have enjoyed it.

F SB F SB

Five. Stars.
The slow change overtime in the world added to whatever horror was going on. I knew I'd be next at one point, and it drove me to keep going. I questioned everything but in the end we didn't get an answer. Instead it was I (the player) who had to think about what occurred and what it was about. It really stirred my mind. The graphics/music were superb. The slight off-ness of the guitar made everything feel uneasy in the game and led you to wonder more. For a 48 hour challenge this is exceptional.

For those of you giving a bad rating because it "forces" you to play in full screen, you can press the [esc] key and play normally.

105.2 105.2

Absolutely outstanding. The pixel art, music, and overall atmosphere is perfect. It feel surreal and I very much enjoyed the short game.
There was one bug I discovered on my 3rd time playing (to really see everything) and if you accidentally click on the bird again after it starts disappearing the dialogue box will show up again. It will not go away and blocks most of the screen so you must refresh.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

What an outstanding use of humor and pixels! It kept me laughing and playing all the way to the end. The dramatic zoom in on the faces added to the game for sure. I couldn't tell what was going to happen next after each little puzzle. Outstanding work!
One question, Is Puss based off of Bubsy the Cat?

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! Ha, I noticed the Bubsy resemblance after drawing Pound. It's just the shirt; they don't look that alike without it. Surprisingly, Pound is the one with more class, as he wears pants.

Stay tuned for Pound 3D, where Pound traverses a word made entirely using the shape tool!

Free Afternoon Free Afternoon

Assuming the ending was inserting all the floppy disks correctly, it was lackluster. Maybe that was the point of it all and if so good job. The music choice however was repetitive, it gave me a headache.
Now that the bad is out of the way; I'm glad you had a nice idea for the Ludum Dare! The Pixel art was nothing short of stunning. Given the time restraint I'd say overall it was finely done. I hope you do more pixel work!

axoona responds: