The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
I cannot wait for the whole movie, everything went together so nice!!! Your long work paid off Emily!

Sakura donkey style Sakura donkey style

If you took a minute to try and research the anatomy of a donkey, it might not have looked this bad.
Also why is the penis infected looking lol.

EnzimePictures responds:

these kind of comments > makes it all worth while dude :)

Cleaning Cleaning

Very smooth! Sadly no one took out the trash.
Was this a testing video?

Business Creator 2016 Business Creator 2016

Mindless clicking with no sense of achievement.
Still, I sat here and waited to reach Level 50 in hopes something else happened. *spoiler* It didn't.
If you were to add more to this it could turn out to be an actual game.

Science Cat *Remastered* Science Cat *Remastered*

To be honest this looks lazily put together.
It's appreciated you added a defense against the failed experiments and made the cat smaller. It's still almost impossible to evade the enemy if your'e in the enclosed space. I do like the soundtrack and I hope you make improvement in your future games!

kosmosuzuki responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Being the first game I made without aaaannny previous knowledge was fun and frustrating haha. Hopefully my next game won't look so lazily put together.

little mermaid little mermaid

I mean, you tried.
You can actually see the hit boxes and they are too large to pass by safely. Ariel's sprite merges with the background seaweed. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the music loops over and over on-top of each other each time you press play. It sounds like Satan himself made a rock band.